· Responsible for adding smaller new features to the main product
· Communicating effectively while writing clean code
· Cooperate with Product Owners, Software Engineers, and UX Designers on the product roadmap
· 3-5+ years of experience building the UI of consumer-facing or enterprise software products
· Willingness and aptitude to get up to speed on Vue.js development
· Experience or familiarity with MySQL, or AWS
· Knowledge on backend with NodeJS, python (for data)
· Knowledge on putting up data-driven documents
– Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
– Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
– Great communication skills
– Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
– Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
– Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
– Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
– Data-oriented personality
· Professional or personal experience with Vue.js
· Knowledge or professional experience with Firebase and AWS (EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB)
Posted On: October 16, 2018 04:51 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
click to apply