This is a chat/email-driven customer service role — A big part of your role will be to respond immediately, guide, delight, and console users who come in with questions and ideas! You'll reference our support site, ask questions, and explain step-by-step. You'll answer questions about setting up their own url, getting student discounts, checking for bugs, making their page look great, e-commerce and form solutions, and more.
– Must be fluent both in Chinese and English
– Should love making customers happy!
– Should have ability to assess each customer’s issues
– Knows how to deal with difficult customers/clients
– Is a Logical thinker
– Has good analytical and problem solving skills
– Has good interpersonal and customer care skills
– Has good accurate records keeping
– Had good English communication skills both written and verbal
– Must be a good team player
– Can work with minimal supervision
– Knowledge on Domains, SEO and Analytics is a plus!
– Previous call center experience is good, but not a requirement
Posted On: June 16, 2019 02:36 UTC
Category: Customer Service > Customer Service
Skills: Answering Product Questions, Chat Support, Customer Service, Customer Support, Email Handling, Sales, Zendesk
click to apply