Functional Skills, Role and Responsibilities:
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Brainstorm with product managers and business owners to help distill complex problems into clean design solutions
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
• Work with UI UX designers to create and present design concepts to stakeholders and development team.
• Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
• Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
• Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
• Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
• Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
• Plan and coordinate the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to client committees
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
• Review a variety of areas including operations, purchasing, inventory, distribution and facilities
• Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
• Communicate and discuss design requirements for your work with the engineering team
• Domain knowledge/experience with cryptocurrency, ecommerce, loyalty and rewards, remittance and digital marketing.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
• Must possess a strong business acumen and high level of confidence
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written)
• Must be self-directed, dependable and punctual in a fast-paced work environment
• A customer service oriented approach and an excellent, focused work ethic
Posted On: March 25, 2019 16:28 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Product Management
Skills: Business Development, Microsoft Excel, Project Management, UI/UX, Writing
click to apply