An Australian trading company operating in the building/industrial/construction industry is looking for a detail-oriented, dynamic, proactive Branch Bookkeeper to support the Finance function, starting immediately. Required to work 40 hours per week.
* Excellent oral & written communication skills. The staff is expected to be able to interact/communicate with other people at different levels within the organisation, as well as represent the organisation well to third-parties.
* Data entry skills. The staff is expected be efficient and accurate when entering data into the system.
* Ability to multi-task. The staff works with multiple customers/suppliers for several different accounts/projects simultaneously
* Familiarity with online collaboration tools and the remote work setup
* Reasonable ability to find solutions to basic computer system issues independently (e.g. software updates)
* Experience in the construction, industrial, building, hardware or tool industry is a plus.
* Prior bookkeeping or accounting-related role is a plus
* Working knowledge of Netsuite or any accounting software is a plus
Posted On: March 25, 2019 01:02 UTC
Category: Accounting & Consulting > Accounting
Skills: Accounting, Administrative Support, Bookkeeping, Data Entry, Financial Accounting, Microsoft Excel
click to apply