Who we are looking for:
• The ideal candidate will also have SEO experience, however it is not essential. We can hire a separate SEO expert for you to consult with if needed.
What we need done:
• We currently maintain two websites, dataseer.com and dataseer.com.sg. The first website is targeted at the Philippines market, and the second at Singapore. Both websites were built at different times, using different employees and contractors and with different technology. Our goal is to consolidate “the best bits” of both websites into a single website that reflects the global nature of our business.
• It is critical that the SEO value of the existing domains is preserved. Both domains rank on the first page in Google searches in key markets such as the USA for key search terms such as “data storytelling training”. It is a top priority that none of the existing SEO value is lost with the transition to the new site, and that ideally over time the site’s page rank increases.
• Redesign the homepage to optimize for conversions. DataSeer provides training for individuals via public courses which can be signed up for on the website, as well as private corporate training organize at the request of clients. For public training, conversion will be defined as sign ups with the intention to take a course. For private training, conversions will be defined as a user providing contact information such as email address, phone number or LinkedIn profile requesting further information from DataSeer about arranging a training session.
• The contractor will be required to ensure that maintenance and simple updates to the new site can be carried out by internal DataSeer staff using a GUI interface. DataSeer currently has two staff who are skilled in Word Press.
• DataSeer will provide a mock-up showcasing the intended style and layout of the site using AbodeXD. Your advice on how to improve the style and design choices will be valued, but we don’t expect this to be your core skill.
Posted On: February 11, 2019 08:14 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
click to apply