Do you love talking or writing about Anxiety and Insomnia? Can you create content in the first person,
friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 18,000-word e-book on Anxiety and Insomnia specifically on how to end your anxiety and sleep well at night with 7 effective natural ways in 1 specific program. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s
helpful to my target market (e.g. International Employees with Anxiety and Insomnia)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work
will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to
double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to anxiety and insomnia. If I
like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “eheads” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and
understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any
questions or need further clarification.
Posted On: December 06, 2018 12:40 UTC
Category: Writing > Article & Blog Writing
Skills: Article Writing, Blog Writing, Content Writing, eBook Writing
click to apply