We are looking for a full-time/part-time freelancer. Please check the responsibilities and requirements below. If you want to apply, please send CV or portfolio or link to your portfolio so we can assess.
I prefer Filipino candidates around Pampanga area so we can do meet-up.
– responsible for maintaining, expanding, and updating the company's website or websites.
– ensure websites are user-friendly and offer an optimal user experience.
– responsible for maintaining the information architecture, handling everyday site maintenance, performing site updates, and monitoring the analytics and statistics of the website.
– in charge of performing search engine optimization (SEO) on the website
– Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
– must stay up to date with industry updates and best practices as well.
– Perform tests to maintain the quality of the systems that the company uses.
– Create and maintain software documentation.
– Must be willing to learn and adapt new technologies.
– Must be okay working independently or with groups.
– Other duties which you may be asked to carry out from time to time.
– A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and at least 1.5 years of experience is required
– Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
– A solid understanding of how web application work including security, session management, and best development practices.
– Adequate knowledge of relational database system, Object-Oriented Programming, and web application development.
– Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
– Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
– Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
– Experience in Netsuite / Netsuite One World is highly desirable but not required.
Posted On: November 20, 2018 09:18 UTC
Category: Web, Mobile & Software Dev > Web Development
click to apply