For Philippine-based only
*This is a home-based job for an automotive industry based in the US. You must be
able to work in US time zones.
Who we are:
We are an automotive company which caters to different car parts. Our goal is to provide the highest quality replacement parts at an affordable price.
We began with a focus on producing ignition coils for European cars including Volkswagen, Audi, and Porsche vehicles. However, with an ever growing demand in the marketplace, we now produce ignition coils for other vehicles including Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac, Saab, Dodge, Chrysler, and Subaru. We are constantly expanding our product catalog so stay tuned for more applications.
What You'll Do:
Find solutions for our customers. " I am not sure and I do not know" is not in our
system. Every interaction ends with a clear resolution of what is going to be done to
help the customer.
● Answer customers general inquiries and provide technical assistance via email.
Sometimes you're helping a customer troubleshoot a blower motor resistor
because it does not fit his vehicle or assisting a customer on his Xenon ballast
warranty or helping a customer resolve his actuator issue and the list goes on.
● Monitor, research, and respond to industry forums. If an enthusiast voices a
concern anywhere online, we want them to know that we are there for them.
● Apart from making customers happy, you are on-the-lookout for negative
feedback on Amazon and aim to remove bad feedback by providing valid
● Use your best judgment when to process a refund and when to seek approval
from the management.
● Find a solution first before escalating a problem
● 1-3 years' experience in Customer Service
● 1-3 years' experience in the Auto industry or must be knowledgeable with car
● Atleast 6 months experience in Amazon
You Must Have:
● A keen understanding of how automotive systems work together and a versed
knowledge of car part functionality. You need to be able to ask the right
questions in order to offer a path forward.
● Strong multitasking skills. Most of the day you'll have a lot of queries and
concerns coming in, and multiple web pages open all at once. You are
comfortable switching gears.
● We value a strong sense of empathy. You are attuned to hear the query behind
a query. Customers must know that we are on their side and we are here to fix
● Excellent problem-solving skills. You might not know all the answers but you
know how to find and communicate the solution.
● Great typing skills. The faster you can respond to a customer, the happier
● Comfortable learning software systems quickly. These are our key tools in
getting our work done.
In your cover letter, please let me know the functionality of a Xenon ballast and solenoid
Nice to have:
● Background in using QuickBooks
Posted On: October 11, 2018 17:11 UTC
Category: Customer Service > Customer Service
Skills: Email Handling, Email Technical Support
click to apply