We're a young US-based 2nd hand automobile B2B business who has been around for 7 years. Our business have already been developed but need to renamed/repackaged for our evolving market. We have reached a point wherein we require a branding expert with experience in Business Naming and Logo Design who can take our ideas/goals and create our new identity.
1. Consultation regarding desired branding objectives.
2. Come up with a brand name including checking of the availability of the domain name and if it is already an existing brand in the US. This will also include checking/researching about competitors and other automobile businesses in the U.S. (i.e. Manheim, Adesa, AutoTrader, Carvana, Shift, etc.)
3. Visual branding guidelines that includes specific colors, fonts, and graphic elements to build into communication, print and online mediums.
4. Come up with a high-res logo: Full logo (with icon and brand name), Icon only logo (ideally 1:1 ratio for mobile apps and for other materials], colored and black & white versions of both
5. Collaboration effort of 2x or 3x a week; comprises of 1-2 hour meetings for discussions, updates and revisions (1 day for face-to-face meeting, other meetings will be over Skype or GoToMeeting online)
Maybe we can start with coming up with the brand name first. Need at least 3 studies for this. Once we have decided about the brand name, we can proceed with the logo making which we need also at least 3 studies to choose from.
NOTE: Person should be based in PHILIPPINES only. Since we require a face-to-face meeting, we prefer Freelancers who live within METRO MANILA (our office is based in BGC, Taguig)
Posted On: October 11, 2018 07:23 UTC
Category: Design & Creative > Graphic Design
Skills: Branding, Logo Design
click to apply