Our website name is JJshouse. The main product is wedding dresses. Our customers are from all over the world.
JJshouse is one of the industry’ owing retail companies and we are expanding our team for long cooperation.
Each call (answered or left a message) values RMB 2 YUAN（1 YUAN=US$0.146, exchange rate will fluctuate slightly）.
* Native English Speaker.
* Track orders by phone and provide excellent customer service.
* Have a friendly/good way to answer customers inquiries which can make customers feel pleasant or make them more willing to confirm the information.
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills and strain capacity.
* Stable Internet connection and power supply.
* Skilled operation of PC.
* Have SKYPE and need to record the phone call
* Have enough time to call customers after 8pm in the Philippines time.
* Have time to arrange around 30-40 calls per day.
* Keep long-term cooperation, do not take frequent leave.
* Have customer service experience, especially call experience.
* Have knowledge of the clothing industry.
• Native English Speaker.
• Customer Service experience is preferred
• Past phone call experience will be considered an asset
• Strong personal computer usage and Internet proficiency skills
• Excellent oral communication skills – using proper grammar with smooth flow
• Demonstration of self-motivation and results-orientation.
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Why do you think you are a good fit for this particular project?
2. Do you have any experience of calling a customer? If yes, please describe the most impressive one.
3. What will you say if the customer is angry over the phone?
4. Please describe your availability time for this job (example, 8am to 3pm, Monday to Friday, Philippine time).
Posted On: September 14, 2018 07:52 UTC
Category: Customer Service > Customer Service
Skills: Call Handling, Customer Service, Customer Support, Email Handling, Phone Support, Telephone Handling
Country: United States
click to apply