We need a native English speaker and writer to write web content for us.
We want a blog type of content. Something engaging, yet informative.
About 300 words per page.
– Use short sentences. Not more than 20 words.
– As much as possible use shorter words — one to two syllables. Using more than two syllable-words in a sentence affect the readability of the content.
– Use transition words at least 30% of the content. So let's say maybe 1 out of 3 sentences should contain transition words.
– Use active voice. If you do passive voice sentences, there should only be less than 10% of the sentences.
– Use simple words. Don't make sentences complicated.
– Put the main key phrase or keyword at the first paragraph.
– The keyword or key phrase should appear 3 times.
If you are familiar with Yoast SEO, these are actually the same guidelines.
When you get the hang of it, you'll realize that this is actually an easy writing.
We are not to impress readers about the content.
Our goal is to create a content that is informative, helpful, original, and organic.
Posted On: December 12, 2018 07:52 UTC
Category: Writing > Article & Blog Writing
Skills: Blog Writing
click to apply