Hi. I am seeking to immediately hire one person in the Philippines, full time, and pay up to $500 per month. If you don't meet these criteria, then please do not apply.
My name is Jim. I have an MBA from Stanford, and 20 years of experience at successful Internet companies in Silicon Valley. For the last few years, I’ve been a motivational speaker. Recently, I gave a TEDx talk, and I’m about to publish my upcoming book, Live Each Day: A Surprisingly Simple Guide to Happiness.
Participants really love my workshops and talks on how to live a successful life, filled with happiness and purpose. But now, I need to "take my business to the next level.” Your overarching goal is to help me drive sales of my book / ebook, as well as raise online awareness of my keynote talks and workshops for corporate clients. You will have a lot of my content to work with — my book (~ 75,000 words. I have 100% ownership of it, and we can market it however we want), as well as images, blog posts and video content.
What You'll Do:
I’m looking for a full-time (40 hours per week) to be my Social Media Marketer. You will work with me to come up with an integrated social media strategy, and then work with me to make it happen on an ongoing basis. That will include, starting with the most important:
• LinkedIn marketing – I already have 10,000 connections and more than 13,000 followers.
• Email marketing through Active Campaign — my current database has 7,000 email addresses, and I’d love to grow this number
• Facebook Marketing – I have 5,000 followers on my page
• Web site marketing – I have my own site, and need to use it to drive sales of my book, harvest email addresses, and generate leads for people who want to hire me to do my keynote speeches.
• YouTube – I have done a little bit with this channel, but potentially can do a lot more.
• Instagram – I have about 106 posts, and would like to have more. Which means you’ll need to be comfortable with Canva or Photoshop, so you can easily create a lot of images which can be shared across LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
• Twitter – This is not a major focus for me, but I do have a small following here.
• My biggest focus right now is on the social media marketing. But once that is going smoothly, there is a lot of additional work which I need help with (related to media outreach, collecting email addresses of editors of publications, identifying decision makers for events and conferences).
I'm willing to try a lot of things to grow the business, but you should NOT assume that you will have a huge marketing budget to do all sorts of online advertising campaigns.
What You Bring to the Table:
• You have excellent skills at writing and speaking in English.
• You have a very reliable internet connection.
• You are able to work full-time for me. (I understand if you need vacation time or time off sometimes.)
• You are mature, professional, reliable, smart, nice, and do an excellent job of being my representative.
• You have a proven track record in social media. Ideally, you have conducted successful organic online marketing campaigns before, with clear metrics for success and an excellent Return on Investment.
• You are comfortable using Hootsuite or similar tools for collaboration.
• You thrive with a minimum of guidance, and a lot of freedom and flexibility to achieve the goals that I define for you.
• You have some flexibility re working hours. I live in California, so I hope that our working hours can overlap, so we can do regular Skype calls to collaborate. I find that’s our best way to be successful.
• You have an interest in self-help books, positive psychology, self-improvement, compassion, purpose, meaning, enjoying life, and making the world a better place.
What's In It For You:
• This is a great opportunity to help me spread my message that happiness is a skill that you can develop.
• I am about to self-publish my first book. I will need your help to make that successful. My entire focus, starting now, is to work closely with you to promote the book and the workshops that I conduct.
• Throughout my career, people have told me that I'm an outstanding manager, leader, coach, and mentor. I am always very committed to helping in the professional development of people on my team.
• You have an excellent "product" to sell — people really love my talks and workshops, and I have many testimonials, as well as professionally designed marketing collateral.
• If our collaboration goes well, I’m perfectly willing to give you a pay raise. I am looking for a long-term, successful collaboration.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Posted On: January 16, 2019 18:20 UTC
Category: Sales & Marketing > SMM – Social Media Marketing
Skills: Email Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Graphic Design, Internet Marketing, Social Media Management, Social Media Marketing
Country: United States
click to apply