Important: DO not BID if you will not use 100% Human Translation…
We are a translation company operating for 10 years already, with clients that include Microsoft and Nokia.
We need a contractor who will edit approx. 5-hours' worth of Malay texts translated from English.
The non-negotiable budget for this project is US$6 per hour. The project is ready to start asap.
In order to qualify, you must be:
1) a native Malay speaker –OR, have your own native Malay editor(s) whom you will pay yourself using the payment you will receive from this project.
2) You must also be ONLINE on Skype Messenger as often as possible–and AT LEAST DURING THE JOB. This is so we can check on your status.
3) Sign our contract of collaboration which will protect all parties.
4) Be willing to provide post-delivery quality assurance support to the client pertaining to the output you will deliver.
We are looking for dedicated, experienced and honest providers as this could be the start of a long term collaboration.
ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT Notes BEFORE BIDDING:
5) 100% HUMAN TRANSLATION ONLY. All translations must be done by humans. Contractors are forbidden from using Machine Translation (such as Google Translate, Systran or Babel) in any way and for any purpose. We know how to detect work done by automated translations and will NEVER PAY for any such jobs.
6) NO "BAIT and SWITCH" PRICING TACTICS. Once we select you among other bidders, you must not change your bid price. As a goodwill step, we transparently show snippets of the actual source file, so that you will have a clear understanding of the work. We never change files, so you shouldn't also change your bid. If you do this we will not hesitate to refer you to UpWork for investigation.
7) NO UPFRONT. Sorry we don't pay upfront or deposit, simply because our own clients never pay us any upfront. Just check our stellar track record to see the positive feedbacks our providers have left for us.
8) UPWORK PAYMENT ONLY – Sorry, no payment outside UpWork. We pay through UpWork, and only through UpWork. We pay after our client confirms that no quality issues remain with the job. Payment will be posted in 3 to 5 working days for jobs amounting to less than US$100; for jobs worth US$100 to less than US$200, payment will be posted in 15 calendar days; please allow payment to be posted in at least 30 calendar days for payments worth US$200 and above.
9) No "personal emergency" excuses. Please be professional and complete the work. If we award you the UpWork job and you accept it…then you bail out due to some flimsy reason, we will refer you to UpWork for investigation and possible suspension.
10) NO PAYMENT for MISSED DEADLINE. – 1 hour delay means you will no longer be paid for the job. Don't accept a job if you can't meet the deadline. All our deadlines are fixed.
Bottomline – Let's be professional and do an honest job.
~~~~~BY BIDDING on this job you hereby CONFIRM that you READ the above stipulations and AGREE to obey them fully.~~~~~
Posted On: May 20, 2019 00:59 UTC
Category: Writing > Editing & Proofreading
click to apply