Do you love talking or writing about debt management? Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good Taglish writer (yes taglish po) who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 8,000-word e-book on debt management specifically on how to pay off credit card bills. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s helpful to my target market (e.g. Working Filipinos / Mga Empleyadong Pinoy)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to debt management. If I like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “Malaya ka na” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.
Posted On: April 21, 2019 07:18 UTC
Category: Writing > Creative Writing
Skills: Article Writing, Blog Writing, Content Writing, Creative Writing, Ghostwriting
click to apply