Do you love talking or writing about "how to get a job promotion"? Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 15,000-word e-book on career advancement specifically on ways to be promoted. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s
helpful to my target market (e.g. employed professionals)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work
will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to
double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to career advancement. If I
like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “panalo” in your bid so that way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any.
Posted On: September 14, 2018 04:18 UTC
Category: Writing > Article & Blog Writing
Skills: Article Writing, Ghostwriting, Internet Research, Writing
click to apply